Call us at 85-Lakeview (855.253.8439) to learn more about our loan programs and products.
Lakeview Loan Servicing, LLC offers unique portfolio products through Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC, providing you with more lending solutions so you can serve more customers. Bayview’s portfolio products include:
- Alternative Income Product
- Asset Inclusion Product
- Early Access Product
- Expanded Ratio Product
- Non-Warrantable Condominiums
- Investor Product
Bayview offers portfolio products designed to provide home financing for qualified borrowers who, for various reasons, may not qualify for financing in the traditional conforming and jumbo markets. Some of Bayview’s portfolio products meet the definition of a Qualified Mortgage (QM) while others may not. However, all portfolio products contain program parameters and underwriting standards that are in compliance with ability-to-repay (ATR) requirements.
Our Underwriting Factors
At a minimum, Bayview may consider the following underwriting factors:
- Current or reasonably expected income or assets (other than the value of the property that secures the loan) that the consumer will rely on to repay the loan.
- Current employment status.
- Monthly mortgage payment for the loan.
- Monthly payment on any simultaneous loans secured by the same property.
- Monthly payments for property taxes and insurance that Bayview requires and certain other costs related to the property such as homeowners association fees and ground rent.
- Debts, alimony, and child support obligations.
- Monthly debt-to-income ratio or residual income, that Bayview calculated using the total of all of the mortgage and non-mortgage obligations listed above, as a ratio of gross monthly income.
- Credit history.